Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting closer

Our little Wiggly is coming right along, I am now 32 weeks and right on schedule. Shawn and I have been working on getting the babies room all ready. We purchased a rather large dresser that we are getting ready to paint, as well as making wall decortations and curtains. So far it's all turning out exactly how I want it. I think up the ideas and Shawn puts it together, we are a great team!
The famous arm length picture. Every Thursday Shawn takes a belly shot of me. This week he got picture happy. This is how we get pictures with both Shawn and I in them. We are just so excited for our baby girl to get here.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Candace,
Thanks for the update and photos. I check your blog every day and was delighted to see a new entry.
You look too cute! It's getting close now. You and Shawn are going to be wonderful parents.

Love, Susie

Andrew and Ariel said...

You look so cute!! You guys are great, I'm excited to see you soon! And I'm REALLY excited to see your little sweety!